Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh the shenanigans the girls get into...

So the girls were upstairs in our room, watching the kids play as usual, or so we thought...Kyle was upstairs in his office and I was downstairs.  All the sudden we get a knock on the door there were a lot of people outside 10-15 all looking up, by this time Kyle had come downstairs to see who it was, I ran upstairs apparently the girls had pushed the screen out  and were having a nice stroll on the roof  >.<  All the neighbors got a good kick out of it, especially when I freaked out and yanked them both inside!  I think I had a mini panic attack!
(Apparently they climbed a long our neighbor's roofs too, and a little kid told Kyle they were like were like Spiderman)

No comments:

Post a Comment