Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Is she a wolf???


So I took Aurora with me to get the mail yesterday, and there were a bunch of kids outside playing.  As soon as we were outside all the kids came running over.  One little girl asked "is that a wolf??" And I said "nope she's a husky!" one of the kids asked "are you sure?!? She has those wolf eyes!" 

To which I replied "yes I am sure haha." Then all the kids converged on her (there was about 10 of them) and started petting her, she just LOVED it! She thanked them by giving kisses. She did super well with all of the attention she was getting!  Aurora just loves kids, her new favorite past time is sitting on our bed looking out and watching the kids play outside...She's earned the new nickname "little creeper" lol.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the kids. She looks like a wolf. If I saw her running toward me, I would pee my pants. lol I'm glad she is so gentle and patient with kids.

    ReplyDelete