Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Milestones

So I just wanted to post a few milestones that have happened over the past few weeks/month:
  1. I can eat with my right hand again! It happened when Kyle and I were out to dinner, and I just picked up my fork with my right hand and started eating, it took me a minute to figure out what I had done, but once I had I freaked out and was like "Kyle!!! LOOK!!"
  2. Last week I was at the library and I decided to test to see if I could use all of my fingers to type (instead finger pecking) and I could!!! I still can't do it on my laptop, but baby steps, I WILL get there!!
  3. I can put my dangly earings in all by myself!!! (Kyle still has to help with putting on the backs, but again baby steps)
These are all things that most people take for granted, heck I used to...but getting my motor functions back even if it's only a little bit at a time sure makes me appreciate everything a little more =]

1 comment: