Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 13, 2013

It's been awhile...

So I am really sorry I have not posted in ages it seems, so I am going to recap what has happened this year in pictures and some words...there is A LOT so bare with me!
I thought this was cool...I was scraping off my car and 
a chunk fell off that I thought looked like a heart! 


I added little felt triangles to a sweater for Gratton's 
birthday present, so he could be a dinosaur!



Our lovely Valentine's Day dinner =]
Kyle's awesome Hobbit hole birthday cake!
Unfortunately this is the only picture
I could find of his birthday party, the rest of 
the pictures must be on our camera.


Tyson, Chelsea, and Rhodri came to stay with us for a 
couple of days in March. The girl's adored him! 


Our St. Patrick's Day cake!


This was taken three days after the "start"
of spring..umm what?!


We watched Gratton one day and he became
good friends with the girl's too!
They just love little kids!


I love this picture I got of Gratton!

We said goodbye to a good friend...
Yep the Honda gave out on 
us on our way to Cali
on spring break.
:'(


We hiked "R" Mountain,
with our friends 
John and Laura  Meldrum
 and
Brandon and Alyssa Peine!! 


I found bird eggs in the grill in the backyard.
Sadly none of them survived...

The girl's enjoying some time in the shade.

We went to the Idaho Falls Zoo for the first time!!
Also I died my hair shortly before this, it was
supposed to be a dark brown with hint of 
red, instead it came out red even
purple in some lighting!


I made this for our door with Sonja,
although it never made it to the door and
instead is on a shelf in our living room.


David and Sonja brought another little bundle of joy 
into the world! Introducing our adorable niece:
Kahlan! 


The girl's like to keep watch out the front window.


We made new friend's with Drey and Heather Platt,
they also have a husky named Luna!


We finally threw Sequoyah a birthday party! I have been 
wanting to do this ever since we have had her,
 but something always comes up, not this year! 
She turned 4! I can't believe it!


 The girl's enjoying their "pup cakes" =]

We also got them a pool so they could keep cool
during this hot summer, Aurora loved it!


Kyle started a business where he restores WWII ammo pouches.
Most of his sales are on Etsy, but he was able to get a 
local business to carry them!


We ran our first 5k!!


Our friend's who ran it with us! Plus a random 
photo bomber!


Our Harry Potter Party!


The writing on the mirror...


One day I was riding my bike to the post office 
when I saw two baby raccoon's! I had no idea at the time
how mean they can be, so I asked the people that
had them if I could hold one, they said I could! Luckily I
did not get scratched or bitten =]


We had a really good view of the Madison County Fair 
fireworks from our house!

We went to a Steampunk Convention where Kyle and I
sold his ammo pouches along with some goggles!


The Gin Rebellion
(Kyle became really good friends with the band by the end of the weekend!)


Kahlan's baby blessing family picture!


A trip to Cave Falls we took with Bill and Kirstie's family!




I absolutely love this picture of Kyle!

Also a BIG BIG thing that happened that I don't have any pictures to show for it, was we moved in the beginning of March, just a few blocks away from the town house we were renting, because the town house went into foreclosure. It took some getting used to because it's about 150 sq. ft. smaller than the town house, which doesn't sound like much, but it sure felt like it. But some added bonuses of this place is the kitchen is huge! Plus the garage is attached and big! And the BEST thing about this place is it has a GIANT yard for the girl's to play in! They absolutely love it here, which makes us happy, and helped with losing the square footage =]

No comments:

Post a Comment