Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Medical stuff

In November 2012 I got a check up liver biopsy, it showed that I have slight cirrhosis, which I have had before, and it healed itself before, so I am hoping it will do so again, as long as I keep up with medicine!

Also in November I started having stomach issues again (I'm going to get a little gross here). I started having bloody diarrhea multiple times a day, sometimes I would just poo straight up blood. It was not fun having to constantly run to the bathroom through out the day.  Also losing as much blood as I did on a daily basis, made me really tired so I ended up sleeping A LOT and when I wasn't sleeping I was super lethargic. It took everything I had to go to my internship, even though it was only a couple times a week for a couple hours a day, it was still very hard for me to go.  In December I got a colonoscopy and an upper endoscopy to try to figure out what was going on, which they were actually able to find something! A few somethings actually. They found that I had H. Pylori, slight Gastritis and Ulcerative Proctitis. The H. Pylori is a bacteria and they tested me for it again in February by doing a breath test thing where I had to drink some like sour lemonade tasting stuff, and breath into a bag, it came back negative! So that was some really good news.  I haven't had stomach issues for the most part since December, every now and then my stomach will hurt pretty bad but not very often so I'm not too worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment