Friday, July 8, 2011


So we put in an offer on a beautiful townhouse earlier this week, only to find out that there's another offer on it! So we went home did some number crunching and figured out what would be our BEST offer, and we put that in.. Then yesterday we got an email from our realtor saying that we needed to sign a multiple offer agreement meaning that they were looking at both of our offers, and that we had put in our best offer. So now we wait, and wait...and wait, and hope that our offer was better. It's SO stressful..we'll know by Monday at the latest...which is only 3 days away...but I wanna know now! haha
This talk by Elder Uchtdorf is awesome and is helping alot =]


  1. If this one doesn't work out, something will and don't forget the best things come to those who wait! :)

  2. So...what came of the offer?? Will it be yours!? :-)